Skip to content
- These Wheat Berries are as fresh as you can find! How many other people can tell you the exact field location and date we seeded and harvested?
- Field Traced (Identity Preserved) - each bag comes with a code you can enter on our website to identify the field we grew it in and harvest date.
- Wheatberries are known for being a good source of magnesium and vitamins B1 and B3. Use them as a pilaf, in soups or stews our other customers also enjoy them as a crouton replacement.
- Our food products are NOT Irradiated (an accepted practice that exposes your food to radiation for sterilization). Our Wheat Berries will sprout!
- We are proud of being Certified Kosher Parve, Non-GMO Project Verified, Food Alliance Certified and carrying the quality seal from the USA Dry Pea & Lentil Council.