Skip to content
- Prague Powder #1 is recommended for meats that require short cures and will be cooked and eaten relatively quickly, like sausages.
- Highest Quality Assured by Strict Orthodox Union Certification Standards
- Used in the curing process to prevent botulism poisoning and to provide the characteristic flavor and red color associated with curing.
- Recommended usage for curing is 1.1g per 500g of meat. A little goes a long way.
- Should not be used for long cured products like hard salami.